Monday, March 16, 2009

i'm such a baby when i get sick

i get sick once in a blue moon and i hate it...

i hate needing to sleep for more than half the day and hate the dizzy spells..

i hate the dry cough, hate that my nose hurts...

i hate my delirious moments and crazy ass dreams of darkness and crazy heights and freezing water...

i hate that i came into work just to pack boxes and now i have a ton of paper cuts and i think i totally strained myself coz i ended up leaving work at 1pm just to nap til 7pm!

i hate that everyone assumed i was hungover when i said i was sick on fb lol.

3 comments:

Madel said...

I heard we got sick the same time! Hope you're feeling better.

misch said...

Wow, finally. =) Ur welcome, its nothing noh =).

Hope you're feeling better. I got my colds a day before my Finals! I hate it. =P

misch said...

Glad to hear it =) Take Care! =) i love the blue feather on your previous blog =)