Monday, September 1, 2008

facing the law school application process

It's been a pretty productive weekend as I -
  • drafted personal statement
  • prepared elongated resume
  • drafted standardized testing Addendum
  • paid for LSDAS registration

I still have a lot to do but thank goodness to "For People of Color, Inc.'s" annual review of law school application materials, I have a super early deadline. I hope I can finish everything so I can turn it in for their review. I need all the help that I can get.

Even though I still feel a little intimidated by this whole process, I'm not as overwhelmed. It will just be a matter of really devoting my free time into this whole thing and taking it one step at a time.

P.S.
Happy sweet 16 Babe!
Happy 24th Birthday Madel!

1 comment:

Madel said...

Aw Mari, I just got back to reality and saw your shout out. Thank you!!! I miss you! I can't wait for Vegas.

I really love the post you just wrote. Very intriguing and deep. Makes you really think about your past and present; family abroad vs. family here. Man, you're so smart and wise!!